WELCOME

Welcome to our family Blog. We hope to keep
family and friends from near and far updated on our lives!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

21 Weeks

Everything with the pregnancy has been going really well. I'm finally starting to feel pregnant and can feel Nolan move all the time, especially after I eat something with sugar. I haven't had any complications (knock on wood) and the doctor said everything is progressing perfectly. I've also made a few decisions regarding our birth plan. I'm going to try to do this thing naturally with the help of a doula. I know, I know, I can just hear everyone saying "you're crazy, get the epidural" but I really want to experience everything, at least for this first birth. My dance class is really helping me get prepared for natural childbirth and I've started doing some yoga at home. I think the techniques I've learned along with the help of a doula will get me through.
I've also been shopping a little here and there and have also received a ton of stuff from my mom. She's such an excited little grandma! I just had to post a picture of this bodysuit I bought. I couldn't pass it up!



Here's the latest belly picture as well. We're hoping to buy a nicer camera in the near future so hopefully we'll be able to post better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment